top of page

Customized Wedding Ceremony

Your wedding is the ultimate opportunity to celebrate your love and solidify your commitment to each other. Birdsong Farmhouse is the perfect setting for an intimate and unforgettable ceremony.  Intimate Weddings, Vermont was created to offer a distinctive way to connect as a couple and to your closest friends and family. We would be deeply honored to host your ceremony.  We will work with to customize your vows to reflect your style, spiritual or religious beliefs, and to fulfill the vision you have for the perfect ceremony.

The wedding ceremony will take place in front of the fireplace in the beautiful Birdsong Room, or outside on the patio (weather permitting). Your guests will be comfortably seated to share this intimate and unforgettable moment with you. Our officiant will lead you in a meaningful ceremony as your closest friends and family look on.  

Your Wedding Officiant

Meet Marcy Falcone, your wedding officiant.  What matters to Marcy most is learning what feels authentic and most important to people and fulfilling your vision and dreams for the wedding ceremony.  She loves the collaborative process of working together to ensure the ceremony reflects what is most important, and authentic to you.

Whether you live here in Vermont or have chosen this beautiful state as the destination for your wedding, she looks forward to getting to know you and what makes your relationship special and then reflecting that shared understanding in your wedding ceremony.


Legal Matrimonial Process in Vermont
  1. An eligible couple must submit an application for a license in the Vermont town/city where one of the parties lives (out-of-state couples can go to any town/city clerk). The couple must pay the applicable fee and will receive a marriage license from the clerk.

  2. The couple must have the marriage solemnized (i.e., have a ceremony) within 60 days of filing the application.

  3. Once the ceremony has been performed, the person who performed it has 10 days to send the license back to the city/town where it was issued.

  4. The city/town clerk will then file the original and the couple can receive an official certificate of their marriage.

bottom of page